Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Reviews

Thread: Reviews

Reviews

It took me six and a half years, but I finally completed a Castle fanfiction story. It's been well received and a lot of fun to write and interact with readers, (One of whom is buddies with George and Paris Martin. That was cool.) and this review came in about eight hours before I posted the final chapter,

"I hope you finish this story soon.I'm seventy years old and i want to know the ending before I die!"

It made me laugh. Then I thought of you, Melanie. Have you gotten many of these?

Congratulations on finishing your story! And getting good reviews, that's always a bonus!
    Grand Master Cai
    "He wanted everyone to get along and all be happy happy, so he could go goof off. Pol was not grown up enough to understand that much. I really think he just didn't get it. I think his advisaries ticked him off more because they ruined his happy bubble world."
    Davvi-Humble Prince of Fate