Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Progress Report, Book 5
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Progress Report, Book 5

Progress Report, Book 5

I started Book Five this afternoon--July 7, 2014.

Yahoo!!!!
    You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

Where the hell is the LIKE button? [sigh.] Facebook has ruined me.

That's really exciting news!

Oo! I can't wait! Any sort of vague idea when book four is coming out? Are we looking at Spring of 2015, perhaps?
    "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction."

~Virginia Woolf

Unofficially, April 2015 for Window Wall, and probably April 2016 for The Final Book As Yet Without A Name.

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator View Post
    As Yet Without A Name[/I].
    Oooo! Catchy title!

Window Wall? Interesting!!!
    You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

I saw the cover for book four and it looks fantastic! Good luck with the writing!

~Virginia Woolf

you can send it to me via paypal, but I don't have the cream in the link that got deleted so I won't send you anything in return except a smile!
    Grand Master Cai
    "He wanted everyone to get along and all be happy happy, so he could go goof off. Pol was not grown up enough to understand that much. I really think he just didn't get it. I think his advisaries ticked him off more because they ruined his happy bubble world."
    Davvi-Humble Prince of Fate

I'd be doing better on Chapter One if I hadn't remembered that I have about 500 pages of notes to get into some sort of quasi-chronological order. And that's not even counting all the scribblings on bits of paper scattered around the house, with ideas for anything from whole scenes to short descriptives and dialog.
    Organized? Me? Hah!

Who needs organization? Order? Pshaw!

~Virginia Woolf

Even though there's a showing of the house today, I actually got something written!
    Which proves once again my contention that when something wants to get written, it will get written and you as writer have absolutely nothing to say about it.
    Now I'm off to scrub the toilets and make the bed.
    Which is weird after spending an hour or so with The Boys.
    Ah, the glamorous and vaguely schizoid life of a writer....

Hmm, now we get to go overboard trying to decide if you felt the need to scrub and clean after the horribly dirty scene you wrote, or if it's just because you really want that house to sell!
    Grand Master Cai
    "He wanted everyone to get along and all be happy happy, so he could go goof off. Pol was not grown up enough to understand that much. I really think he just didn't get it. I think his advisaries ticked him off more because they ruined his happy bubble world."

Considering how long she's been trying to sell it, I'm betting on the latter.

That's less fun
    Grand Master Cai