Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Progress Report, Book 5 - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Progress Report, Book 5

Is there any update as to publication date? Is it likely to be April 2016? I am so looking forward to finishing this wonderful story - re-reading and re-reading the other four books just to fill in the time.

Glad you're enjoying it!
    Maybe April, maybe a little after that--I'm not sure right now. Publishing schedules are up to the publishers.
    When I know, I'll post here.

Amazon.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by The Creator View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it!
    Maybe April, maybe a little after that--I'm not sure right now. Publishing schedules are up to the publishers.
    When I know, I'll post here.
    I see that in the UK Amazon is now giving an August date for the release of the hardback. I hope that they will also have the paperback version so that I can have a complete set with the lovely covers.

I've been slow in picking this series up, mostly because I would like to read them all in one go...but I'm so excited. My fiance (who isn't a huge reader) is even interested in them too. I'll be making a special run in to the city to get all the books in one fell swoop once this one comes out. I'm pretty sure The Creator has special powers that lure people into reading!
    ----------
    “You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.”~ Jack London

Just over a week to go, according to Amazon.co.uk. Really looking forward to it!

Ummm....kind of not.
    I lost about 5 months of working time due to my broken arm this winter and spring. (It still aches if I've been at the computer too long--mainly, more than an hour and a half. These old bones take a l-o-n-g time to heal.) So Playing to the Gods will be a bit more delayed than originally anticipated. But it's finished and in production. I don't know the exact date, but probably sometime early next year.
    Sorry about that. But I think you'll like the book. Hope so, anyway!

Thank you for this information. I was just about to post my disappointment - Amazon.co.uk is now giving 29th Augusr 2017 as the relese date! I just hope I make it - approaching my 79th birthday!! I know that Playing To The Gods will be worth the wait. I am so sorry to hear of your slow recovery and hope that yhou will not be in too much pain for too much longer.

Thanks--I appreciate the good wishes!

The copyedit of Playing to the Gods was just sent to me on Tuesday. Now I get to find out how badly I mucked it up...and fix it!

Yeah, there were a few doozies. I hope I fixed them all so you'll never even notice. (No, you'll just fine the ones I missed!)
    Anyway, the thing is back with Tor as of today.

HUZZAH! That's got to feel good.

Woohoo!! ������
    You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.