Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3474828384
Results 1,246 to 1,255 of 1255

Thread: Whose Line is it Anyway?

Whoops! Sorry, I didn't realize this had been updated! Lady Fele Enis. has the right of it. The wind is mentioned other places too though, as you guys correctly identified.

Your play, Lady.

Sooo sorry. I was busy finishing up school and finding a job. Yikes. Okay:
    "What makes you think you've got the right to change things?"

Ha, no worries!

Collan to Sarra in the jail at Renig?

Aw shucks. I thought for sure people would think it was to Glenin or something like that.

So quick question as I reread the Exiles...how many of us are First Daughters, and wished to heck that we lived in Lenfell for the benefits. Sigh. Why why why can't we all move to Lenfell???

Complete aside, but I've actually tried to parse it out. I'd be my mother's First Daughter, and she would technically be her mother's First Daughter, but my grandmother was the thirdborn, so there we are. But I'm all that's left, since the other 2 didn't have daughters, so I win.

Now who's posting a question?

Not me, I'm packin'!

But near as I can tell, I'm a First Daughter Prime... at least as far back as my Great Grandmother. Incidentally, it was this realization that caused me (years ago) to add the 'Lady' to my handle.

I'm the First Daughter of my mother, but she's not a first daughter. I am, however, one of the last of my family that has the name. My mother never married my father, so I have her last name. If I ever get married, I think I might keep it so I can pass it on to my own kid. The line must be preserved!
    "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction."

~Virginia Woolf

So what is the etiquette on who is posting next?

Take it away, Girlfriend. First come, first served.

Since this is your first time, you might want to check out page one of this topic, to get a feel for the format. Don't worry about duplications. No one cares.