Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 123
Geezer Alinya's Kiwi Bar and Ale House. - Page 301
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 4,501 to 4,503 of 4503

Thread: Geezer Alinya's Kiwi Bar and Ale House.

Funny to think that I have been coming here for over 15 years, if I only knew then what I know now.

Drinks on the house.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but they may be more fun.

God don't let you hang from his steel, why should I let you hang on mine (riggers quote - P Garland)

D'oh! I'm the monkey-wrench! *Lady M*

It has been a long while..... Not sure what brought me back tonight, pondering old lives. And yeah - I was a teenybopper when this all began. What is a geezer? I might be one. I always thought geezers would be someplace warm and cozy though, like a nice library with comfy shares and what I would imagine ale tastes like.

Currently teaching all the US History's to high schoolers (regular, AP, Dual Credit). Two kids, house, minivan, dog. Happy to see some old faces still checking in.

For some random reason, I logged in today...man, Alinya? Haven't seen that name in forever.

This year marks 18 years since I first stumbled upon this site...whoa. (Well, not this *specific* site, but the original.) Warms my cold, little heart!