Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous Name Game

Ulrike Maier, two-time Super-G World Alpine Ski Champion from Austria. Died when she fell and broke her neck in the 1995 World Championships.
    Last edited by David of Dorval; 03-12-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    "We're sculpted from youth, the chipping away makes me weary" -- Indigo Girls, "Deconstruction".

Rudyard Kipling. English poet, short-story writer, and novelist.
    Foxes are cute and furry and are mischievous, fox spirits can invade the souls of humans, and are equally mischievous.

Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you are moving forward! =P

Gisèle Halimi, French-Tunisian activist for women's causes.
    "We're sculpted from youth, the chipping away makes me weary" -- Indigo Girls, "Deconstruction".

Ivana Bozilovic. American personality and actress.
    Foxes are cute and furry and are mischievous, fox spirits can invade the souls of humans, and are equally mischievous.

Conchita Espinosa, founded a piano academy in Havana, and when Castro took over, moved to Miami and started another one.

Anita Ekberg. Swedish model, actress and sex symbol.

Gil Gerard, actor best known for the lead role in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century.

Daniel Dae Kim. A Korean American actor. Famous for his role in Lost.

Milo Đukanović, served multiple terms as both Prime Minister and President of Montenegro.

Christina Hendricks. An English American actress. Known for her role as Joan Holloway in Mad Men.

And as Safron aka Bridget aka Yolanda in Firefly!

Next is Stephanie Kwolek, inventor of Kevlar ballistic fabric.

Kirsten Dunst. American actress, singer and model.

Tim Burton.

Nathaniel Raymond, field investigator for Physicians for Human Rights, an organization that documents and publicises torture, rape and genocide in war zones.

Donald Trump. American business magnate, television personality and author.