Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whelan's Website

Check out the new revised website. Same address. Just go to the link at the top
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but they may be more fun.

God don't let you hang from his steel, why should I let you hang on mine (riggers quote - P Garland)

D'oh! I'm the monkey-wrench! *Lady M*

Mr. Whelan has captured my attention and adoration since I first saw his cover painting for A Spell for Chameleon when I was 13. It has been ten years since then and his talents never cease to amaze me.

The updated site is beautiful =] I'm going to have to save up and buy some prints to decorate the house.

I accept with information: Just perusing the BB and saw this post, yup Whelan was the artist of the Anne McCaffery Pern books (until recently) as well as many of Tad Williams books, Stephen King and others.

Original Whelan painting for sale - STRONGHOLD

Hello All,

I own Michael Whelan's original painting STRONGHOLD, the cover painting for the book of the same name by Ms. Rawn.

I am selling it for $23,000.00 dollars. It is 20"X30" and is framed. It came directly from Mr. Whelan through an art dealer, and I can provide provenance. I can also send high resolution close-up pictures, if you'd like. I would consider a cash/trade combination offer, especially for another Whelan.

Please contact Greg at artfantastic@live.com, if interested. Thank You!

Just an update as the site is new and improved.

http://www.michaelwhelan.com/
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but they may be more fun.

God don't let you hang from his steel, why should I let you hang on mine (riggers quote - P Garland)

D'oh! I'm the monkey-wrench! *Lady M*

Like many of its work they are truly appreciable
    Last edited by Lady B; 12-13-2012 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spam link deleted.